Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Bundle of JOy turns 1

On the 27th of this month marks the ever exciting celebration for me as a mother.I always cherished every single moment I spent with my baby and now that shes turning 1.It gives me an overwhelming joy.
Let me remomerate her months journey.

HJ was born 11.25 am last Ocotber 27, 2009 via CS with 52 cm heights and 3.25 kgs at Rajyindee Hospital



HJ at first month...




HJ@ 2 months old


with daddy @3 months old


with mommy @4th months old



HJ @ 5 moths old



HJ on the guitar @ 6 months old



HJ @ 7 months old


HJ with Tita Gene and mommy @ 8 months old


HJ @ 9 months old



HJ on her feet @ 10 months old



HJ in action..11 months old


Now that she's going turning 1 and its just a day before her big day..mommy is so excited seeing her blowing her candle.An exciting event that truly overwhelm me.
Will post photos soon.


Embracing Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie