Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Joy of giving birth to You..







Last October was very exciting yet I felt a bit tense of whats gonna be me when I'll be in labor..many things came into my mind..and yet honey and I are anticipating with so much joy for the gift..a very precious gift from GOD in our marriage.This was taken on the final weeks of waiting...for HJ to arrive.I honestly didnt thought about having another way of giving birth aside from natural or vaginal delivery.I mean it.BUt things sometimes wont happen as what you wanted to be. On the 27th,at 11.15 HJ arrived via CS.We both prayed for a safe and easy delivery.BUt GODs plan is impeccable.Though things didn't happened as we desired, we are still so happy and I have so many things to be grateful for.



my mom-in-law patiently waiting for me..


My dad-in-law was all ready to support me.He was the one who accompany me in the operating room.They(with Honey) agreed to have either one of them.




I am so grateful for these people are very supportive that they don't even eat their breakfast just to wait HJ and prayed for my safe operation.They are outside the nursery room joyfully waiting for HJ..



An hour old Hyphzybah Jazzyz T. Saratorio.

(3.25 kgs..and 52 cm)


Welcome!!!
HJ, you are fearfully and wonderfully made..GOD loves you so much..so do we..

Embracing Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie