Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A surprised celebration!

When weekend comes, I felt so happy and excited because of so many reasons.I can stay home and do the housechores that I enjoy doing. I could have all the time of the days being spent with my hubby, listening and encouraging him while he's doing his time mastery on the BLues guitar piece.(We both love listening to it.).We could also have much time talking about our desires, thoughts for us and for our baby HJ that will soon to be us.Eating meals together which during weekdays we seldom do it together except on dinner.On weekends,I do some "palambing"thing to my hubby to cook meals for us the whole day.hehehe..I always comforted because He'll do it with a smile.And on weekends we usually visits our dear sis and broe in Hat Yai. To mention that my honey will have lots of fun playing with HYzyd(our Nephew-Gen and Joes' son)

Two weeks ago,I got some pains and aches (which is normal)in my pelvic areas,the reason i wasn't able to go to school for a day and deciding not to travel to Hatyai that weekend.My sis-in-law had an invitation for a celebration that weekend, on the 5th,she said its a lovers celebration.Which, honestly it calls my attention.WHy??First,its their first lovers' celebration for after 2 years when they got married.second,the very first time my sis-in-law invited us but she talked to my honey first over the phone, and I was informed second hand.Well, in my mind, nothing so serious about it..my reply was"I will just try to come".

To make the story shorter,they are not really celebrating their Lovers' Anniversary but instead, a surprised Baby Shower.I cant stand the fact that my sis-in-law, her hubby and my honey took the agreement that they will keep the preparation among themselves.Some closed friends where informed the truth about it.

Its truly a surprised to me...a wonderful, meaningful celebration that helps me to anticipate joyfully of the motherhood life, somehow it encouraged me to be more and more excited..

Thanks to you my dear Sis, Bro, Hyzyd, friends..who prayed and have done your part for making the celebartion worthwhile..to my honey whom from the start, encourages, support and loves me...GOd bless us all..
(to see photos on the celebration you can head over to http://www.genejostory.com/ but more photos will be post next time)


myspace comments
Thank You MySpace Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie