Monday, September 7, 2009

It's a baby GIRL

GrandProfile.com is your one stop for Myspace Graphics
Pregnant Comments



I had my ultrasound last month which it caused me sleepless night thinking whats the gender of our baby.We are so excited the day before it and I kept on staring at the mirror, looking my bulging tummy.talking to my self, Am I carrying a baby boy or baby girl?..sounds funny but its true.My hubby, in his heart felt that we have a baby girl..and he hasn't mistaken on his guess.Af
ter the ultrasound, after seeing our baby kicking and wiggling inside me, my hubby and I had a flashing conversation.we do remember the declaration of Papa Ben when they are here last year. He already had told us that he they will be having a baby girl as their grandchild from us..We believed in it and Papa Ben even gave us the name for a baby girl.What a faith!!
Praised GOD for HYPHZYBAH JAZZYZ T.SARATORIO.We love you baby and we are so happy to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie